Clinical and Laboratory Investigation
Analysis of the KRT9 Gene in a Mexican Family with Epidermolytic Palmoplantar Keratoderma
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 354–358, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Lopez-Valdez, J., Rivera-Vega, M. R., Gonzalez-Huerta, L. M., Cazarin, J. and Cuevas-Covarrubias, S. (2013), Analysis of the KRT9 Gene in a Mexican Family with Epidermolytic Palmoplantar Keratoderma. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 354–358. doi: 10.1111/pde.12027
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.