Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis in a Child Successfully Treated with Infliximab
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 532–534, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Scott-Lang, V., Tidman, M. and McKay, D. (2014), Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis in a Child Successfully Treated with Infliximab. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 532–534. doi: 10.1111/pde.12029
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.