Clinical and Laboratory Investigation
Childhood Vitiligo: Clinicoepidemiologic Profile of 268 Children from the Kumaun Region of Uttarakhand, India
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 348–353, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Agarwal, S., Gupta, S., Ojha, A. and Sinha, R. (2013), Childhood Vitiligo: Clinicoepidemiologic Profile of 268 Children from the Kumaun Region of Uttarakhand, India. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 348–353. doi: 10.1111/pde.12032
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.