Dr. Hazan has been a consultant and Principal Investigator for Sanofi Pasteur and Topaz Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Ryan is a former employee of Topaz Pharmaceuticals and is a consultant for Sanofi Pasteur.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigation
Pharmacokinetics and Safety of 0.5% Ivermectin Lotion for Head Louse Infestations
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 323–328, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Hazan, L., Berg, J. E., Bowman, J. P., Murray, J. V. and Ryan, W. G. (2013), Pharmacokinetics and Safety of 0.5% Ivermectin Lotion for Head Louse Infestations. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 323–328. doi: 10.1111/pde.12033
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.