Drs. Barysch and Weibel contributed equally to this work.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigation
Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans in Childhood Treated with Slow Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 462–468, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Barysch, M. J., Weibel, L., Neuhaus, K., Subotic, U., Schärer, L., Donghi, D., Hafner, J., Braun, R., Läuchli, S., Dummer, R. and Schiestl, C. (2013), Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans in Childhood Treated with Slow Mohs Micrographic Surgery. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 462–468. doi: 10.1111/pde.12039
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!