Clinical and Laboratory Investigation
Maternal and Perinatal Risk Factors for Infantile Hemangioma: A Case–Control Study
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 457–461, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Chen, X. D., Ma, G., Chen, H., Ye, X. X., Jin, Y. B. and Lin, X. X. (2013), Maternal and Perinatal Risk Factors for Infantile Hemangioma: A Case–Control Study. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 457–461. doi: 10.1111/pde.12042
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
Vol. 30, Issue 5, 664, Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.