CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Therapeutic Patient Education in Children with Atopic Dermatitis: Position Paper on Objectives and Recommendations
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 199–206, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Barbarot, S., Bernier, C., Deleuran, M., De Raeve, L., Eichenfield, L., El Hachem, M., Gelmetti, C., Gieler, U., Lio, P., Marcoux, D., Morren, M.-A., Torrelo, A., Stalder, J. F. and The Oriented Patient-Education Network in Dermatology (2013), Therapeutic Patient Education in Children with Atopic Dermatitis: Position Paper on Objectives and Recommendations. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 199–206. doi: 10.1111/pde.12045
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Pierre Fabre Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.