Psoriasis from a Prosthesis: Unusual Koebner Phenomenon in a Girl with Autoamputation of the Leg
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages e106–e107, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Benoit, S. and Hamm, H. (2013), Psoriasis from a Prosthesis: Unusual Koebner Phenomenon in a Girl with Autoamputation of the Leg. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: e106–e107. doi: 10.1111/pde.12059
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!