Clinical and Laboratory Investigation
Onychomycosis Does Not Always Require Systemic Treatment for Cure: A Trial Using Topical Therapy
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 316–322, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Friedlander, S. F., Chan, Y. C., Chan, Y. H. and Eichenfield, L. F. (2013), Onychomycosis Does Not Always Require Systemic Treatment for Cure: A Trial Using Topical Therapy. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 316–322. doi: 10.1111/pde.12064
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Dermik Pharmaceuticals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.