Agenesis of the Inferior Vena Cava in H Syndrome Due to a Novel SLC29A3 Mutation
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages e70–e73, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Mutlu, G. Y., Ramot, Y., Babaoglu, K., Altun, G., Zlotogorski, A. and Molho-Pessach, V. (2013), Agenesis of the Inferior Vena Cava in H Syndrome Due to a Novel SLC29A3 Mutation. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: e70–e73. doi: 10.1111/pde.12085
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- The Authority for Research and Development, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Hadassah-Hebrew University joint research fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.