Trends in Tinea Capitis in an Irish Pediatric Population and a Comparison of Scalp Brushings Versus Scalp Scrapings as Methods of Investigation
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Nasir, S., Ralph, N., O'Neill, C., Cunney, R., Lenane, P. and O'Donnell, B. (2013), Trends in Tinea Capitis in an Irish Pediatric Population and a Comparison of Scalp Brushings Versus Scalp Scrapings as Methods of Investigation. Pediatric Dermatology. doi: 10.1111/pde.12093
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!