Successful Treatment of Congenital Erythropoietic Porphyria Using Matched Unrelated Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 484–489, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Martinez Peinado, C., Díaz de Heredia, C., To-Figueras, J., Arias-Santiago, S., Nogueras, P., Elorza, I., Olivé, T., Bádenas, C., Moreno, M. J., Tercedor, J. and Herrero, C. (2013), Successful Treatment of Congenital Erythropoietic Porphyria Using Matched Unrelated Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 484–489. doi: 10.1111/pde.12117
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.