Clinical and Laboratory Investigation
Melanocytic Nevi in Children of Southern Italy: Dermoscopic, Constitutional, and Environmental Factors
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 38–42, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Patruno, C., Scalvenzi, M., Megna, M., Russo, I., Gaudiello, F. and Balato, N. (2014), Melanocytic Nevi in Children of Southern Italy: Dermoscopic, Constitutional, and Environmental Factors. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 38–42. doi: 10.1111/pde.12119
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!