Eccrine Nevus Affecting the Forearm of an 11-Year-Old Girl Successfully Controlled with Topical Glycopyrrolate
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 611–612, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Dua, J. and Grabczynska, S. (2014), Eccrine Nevus Affecting the Forearm of an 11-Year-Old Girl Successfully Controlled with Topical Glycopyrrolate. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 611–612. doi: 10.1111/pde.12127
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!