PS and LLC had full access to all the data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
IFAG and Childhood Rosacea: A Possible Link?
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 429–432, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Prey, S., Ezzedine, K., Mazereeuw-Hautier, J., Eschard, C., Barbarot, S., Boralevi, F., Taïeb, A., Léaute-Labrèze, C. and on behalf of the Groupe de Recherche Clinique en Dermatologie Pédiatrique (2013), IFAG and Childhood Rosacea: A Possible Link?. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 429–432. doi: 10.1111/pde.12137
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.