Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Pathologic Features of Pediatric Head and Neck Melanoma
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 568–573, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Tcheung, W. J., Nelson, K., Aldabagh, B. and Puja, P. (2013), Pathologic Features of Pediatric Head and Neck Melanoma. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 568–573. doi: 10.1111/pde.12153
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.