Clinical and Laboratory Investigation
Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa Incidence and Survival: 5-Year Experience of the Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association of America (DebRA) Nurse Educator, 2007 to 2011
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 159–162, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Kelly-Mancuso, G., Kopelan, B., Azizkhan, R. G. and Lucky, A. W. (2014), Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa Incidence and Survival: 5-Year Experience of the Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association of America (DebRA) Nurse Educator, 2007 to 2011. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 159–162. doi: 10.1111/pde.12157
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.