Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Epidemiology of Ophthalmologic Disease Associated with Erythema Multiforme, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis in Hospitalized Children in the United States
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 163–168, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Moreau, J. F., Watson, R. S., Hartman, M. E., Linde-Zwirble, W. T. and Ferris, L. K. (2014), Epidemiology of Ophthalmologic Disease Associated with Erythema Multiforme, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis in Hospitalized Children in the United States. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 163–168. doi: 10.1111/pde.12158
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Doris Duke Research Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5TL1RR024155, UL1RR024153, UL1TR000005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.