The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Navy, Department of Defense, or the U.S. government.
Treatment of Lymphangioma Circumscriptum Using Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser Ablation
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 584–586, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Shumaker, P. R., Dela Rosa, K. M. and Krakowski, A. (2013), Treatment of Lymphangioma Circumscriptum Using Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser Ablation. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 584–586. doi: 10.1111/pde.12165
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.