Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Pediatric Teledermatology Consultations: Relationship Between Provided Data and Diagnosis
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 561–567, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Philp, J. C., Frieden, I. J. and Cordoro, K. M. (2013), Pediatric Teledermatology Consultations: Relationship Between Provided Data and Diagnosis. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 561–567. doi: 10.1111/pde.12180
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.