Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Serum-Level Changes of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor in Children with Infantile Hemangioma after Oral Propranolol Therapy
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 549–553, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, X. D., Ma, G., Huang, J. L., Chen, H., Jin, Y. B., Ye, X. X., Hu, X. J. and Lin, X. X. (2013), Serum-Level Changes of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor in Children with Infantile Hemangioma after Oral Propranolol Therapy. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 549–553. doi: 10.1111/pde.12192
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81171827
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.