Subungual Soft Tissue Chondroma with Nail Deformity in a Child
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 132–134, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Eun, Y. S., Kim, M. R., Cho, B. K., Yoo, G. and Park, H. J. (2015), Subungual Soft Tissue Chondroma with Nail Deformity in a Child. Pediatric Dermatology, 32: 132–134. doi: 10.1111/pde.12194
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012046972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.