These authors contributed equally to this work.
Childhood Lichen Planus Pemphigoides: Report of Two Cases Treated Successfully with Systemic Glucocorticoids and Dapsone
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 751–753, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Goldscheider, I., Herzinger, T., Varga, R., Eming, R., Ruzicka, T., Flaig, M. J. and Sárdy, M. (2014), Childhood Lichen Planus Pemphigoides: Report of Two Cases Treated Successfully with Systemic Glucocorticoids and Dapsone. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 751–753. doi: 10.1111/pde.12214
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.