Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Prevalence of the Metabolic Syndrome in Children with Psoriatic Disease
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 700–705, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Goldminz, A. M., Buzney, C. D., Kim, N., Au, S.-C., Levine, D. E., Wang, A. C., Volf, E. M., Yaniv, S. S., Kerensky, T. A., Bhandarkar, M., Dumont, N. M., Lizzul, P. F., Loo, D. S., Kulig, J. W., Brown, M. E., Lopez-Benitez, J. M., Miller, L. C. and Gottlieb, A. B. (2013), Prevalence of the Metabolic Syndrome in Children with Psoriatic Disease. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 700–705. doi: 10.1111/pde.12218
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- National Psoriasis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.