Banu Küçükemre Aydın and Firdevs Baş contributed equally to this work and can be considered as first authors.
Netherton Syndrome Associated with Growth Hormone Deficiency
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 90–94, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Aydın, B. K., Baş, F., Tamay, Z., Kılıç, G., Süleyman, A., Bundak, R., Saka, N., Özkaya, E., Güler, N. and Darendeliler, F. (2014), Netherton Syndrome Associated with Growth Hormone Deficiency. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 90–94. doi: 10.1111/pde.12220
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- 5Diagnosis of growth hormone deficiency: the role of growth hormone (GH), insulin like growth factor (IGF-I) and IGF-binding protein (IGFBP-3). J Clin Res Ped Endo 2009;1 (Suppl 1):23–35..
- 11Wound healing. In: Freinkel RK, Woodley DT, eds. The biology of the skin. Pearl River, NY: Parthenon, 2001:281–297., .
- 12Growth hormone system: skin interactions. An Bras Dermatol 2011;86:1159–1165., .