Hemorrhagic Acneiform Lesions in a Teenager as the Initial Presentation of Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages e18–e19, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Dosal, J., Good, E., Alshaiji, J., De Solo, S., Ricotti, C. and Alvarez-Connelly, E. (2014), Hemorrhagic Acneiform Lesions in a Teenager as the Initial Presentation of Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: e18–e19. doi: 10.1111/pde.12221
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.