Photo-Onycholysis Caused by an Unusual Beach Game Activity: A Pediatric Case of a Side Effect Caused by Doxycycline
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages e26–e27, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Pazzaglia, M., Venturi, M. and Tosti, A. (2014), Photo-Onycholysis Caused by an Unusual Beach Game Activity: A Pediatric Case of a Side Effect Caused by Doxycycline. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: e26–e27. doi: 10.1111/pde.12223
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.