Aplasia Cutis Congenita in a Setting of Fetus Papyraceus Associated with Small Fetal Abdominal Circumference and High Alpha-Fetoprotein and Amniotic Acetylcholinesterase
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 138–140, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Mazza, J. M., Klein, J. F., Christopher, K. and Silverberg, N. B. (2015), Aplasia Cutis Congenita in a Setting of Fetus Papyraceus Associated with Small Fetal Abdominal Circumference and High Alpha-Fetoprotein and Amniotic Acetylcholinesterase. Pediatric Dermatology, 32: 138–140. doi: 10.1111/pde.12228
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.