Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Long-Term Treatment with Oral Propranolol Reduces Relapses of Infantile Hemangiomas
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 14–20, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Giachetti, A., Garcia-Monaco, R., Sojo, M., Scacchi, M. F., Cernadas, C., Guerchicoff Lemcke, M. and Dovasio, F. (2014), Long-Term Treatment with Oral Propranolol Reduces Relapses of Infantile Hemangiomas. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/pde.12239
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.