Neonatal Hyperpigmentation: Diagnosis of Familial Glucocorticoid Deficiency with a Novel Mutation in the Melanocortin-2 Receptor Gene
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages e13–e17, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Jacoby, E., Barzilai, A., Laufer, J., Pade, S., Anikster, Y., Pinhas-Hamiel, O. and Greenberger, S. (2014), Neonatal Hyperpigmentation: Diagnosis of Familial Glucocorticoid Deficiency with a Novel Mutation in the Melanocortin-2 Receptor Gene. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: e13–e17. doi: 10.1111/pde.12247
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.