Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Human Papilloma Virus is not Prevalent in Nevus Sebaceus
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 326–330, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Kim, D., Benjamin, L. T., Sahoo, M. K., Kim, J. and Pinsky, B. A. (2014), Human Papilloma Virus is not Prevalent in Nevus Sebaceus. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 326–330. doi: 10.1111/pde.12249
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.