Two Cases of Lichen Striatus with Prolonged Active Phase
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages e67–e68, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Feely, M. A. and Silverberg, N. B. (2014), Two Cases of Lichen Striatus with Prolonged Active Phase. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: e67–e68. doi: 10.1111/pde.12261
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!