Generalized Smooth Muscle Hamartoma with Multiple Congenital Anomalies without the “Michelin Tire Baby” Phenotype
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 731–733, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Janicke, E. C., Nazareth, M. R. and Rothman, I. L. (2014), Generalized Smooth Muscle Hamartoma with Multiple Congenital Anomalies without the “Michelin Tire Baby” Phenotype. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 731–733. doi: 10.1111/pde.12280
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.