Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Evaluation of the Vascular Pattern in Psoriatic Plaques in Children Using Videodermatoscopy: An Open Comparative Study
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 570–574, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Musumeci, M. L., Lacarrubba, F., Verzì, A. E. and Micali, G. (2014), Evaluation of the Vascular Pattern in Psoriatic Plaques in Children Using Videodermatoscopy: An Open Comparative Study. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 570–574. doi: 10.1111/pde.12283
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.