Recurrent Dermatitis and Dermal Hypersensitivity Following a Jellyfish Sting: A Case Report and Review of Literature
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 217–219, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Loredana Asztalos, M., Rubin, A. I., Elenitsas, R., Groft MacFarlane, C. and Castelo-Soccio, L. (2014), Recurrent Dermatitis and Dermal Hypersensitivity Following a Jellyfish Sting: A Case Report and Review of Literature. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 217–219. doi: 10.1111/pde.12289
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!