Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Cutaneous Findings Mistaken for Physical Abuse: Present but Not Pervasive
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 146–155, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Schwartz, K. A., Metz, J., Feldman, K., Sidbury, R., Lindberg, D. M. and the ExSTRA Investigators (2014), Cutaneous Findings Mistaken for Physical Abuse: Present but Not Pervasive. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 146–155. doi: 10.1111/pde.12290
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Health Resources and Services Administration/Maternal and Child Health Bureau
- Emergency Medical Services for Children Program. Grant Number: H34MC19346–01–02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.