Gang Ma and Pinru Wu contributed equally to this work.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser–Assisted Drug Delivery of Topical Timolol Solution for the Treatment of Deep Infantile Hemangioma: A Pilot Study
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 286–291, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Ma, G., Wu, P., Lin, X., Chen, H., Hu, X., Jin, Y. and Qiu, Y. (2014), Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser–Assisted Drug Delivery of Topical Timolol Solution for the Treatment of Deep Infantile Hemangioma: A Pilot Study. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 286–291. doi: 10.1111/pde.12299
- Issue online: 24 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.