A Retrospective Study of Propranolol Therapy in 635 Infants with Infantile Hemangioma
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 151–152, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Luo, Y., Zeng, Y., Zhou, B. and Tang, J. (2015), A Retrospective Study of Propranolol Therapy in 635 Infants with Infantile Hemangioma. Pediatric Dermatology, 32: 151–152. doi: 10.1111/pde.12308
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Natural Science Foundation of Hunan. Grant Number: 11JJ5054
- Department of Science and Technology of Hunan. Grant Number: 2010FJ6001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.