Instrument for Scoring Clinical Outcome of Research for Epidermolysis Bullosa: A Consensus-Generated Clinical Research Tool
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 41–52, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Schwieger-Briel, A., Chakkittakandiyil, A., Lara-Corrales, I., Aujla, N., Lane, A. T., Lucky, A. W., Bruckner, A. L. and Pope, E. (2015), Instrument for Scoring Clinical Outcome of Research for Epidermolysis Bullosa: A Consensus-Generated Clinical Research Tool. Pediatric Dermatology, 32: 41–52. doi: 10.1111/pde.12317
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Canadian Dermatology Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.