Cutaneous Fungal Infection in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Patient: A Case Report and Literature Review
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 267–270, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Kucinskiene, V., Sutkute, A. and Valiukeviciene, S. (2014), Cutaneous Fungal Infection in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Patient: A Case Report and Literature Review. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 267–270. doi: 10.1111/pde.12323
- Issue online: 24 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.