Biopsy-Proven Spontaneous Regression of a Rhabdomyomatous Mesenchymal Hamartoma
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Mazza, J. M., Linnell, E., Votava, H. J., Wisoff, J. H. and Silverberg, N. B. (2014), Biopsy-Proven Spontaneous Regression of a Rhabdomyomatous Mesenchymal Hamartoma. Pediatric Dermatology. doi: 10.1111/pde.12331
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.