A Novel Elastin Gene Mutation in a Vietnamese Patient with Cutis Laxa
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 347–349, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Siefring, M. L., Lawrence, E. C., Nguyen, T. C., Lu, D., Pham, G., Lorenchick, C., Levine, K. L. and Urban, Z. (2014), A Novel Elastin Gene Mutation in a Vietnamese Patient with Cutis Laxa. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 347–349. doi: 10.1111/pde.12334
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL090648
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.