Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Lipofibromatosis: An Institutional and Literature Review of an Uncommon Entity
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 298–304, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Boos, M. D., Chikwava, K. R., Dormans, J. P., Chauvin, N. A. and Jen, M. (2014), Lipofibromatosis: An Institutional and Literature Review of an Uncommon Entity. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 298–304. doi: 10.1111/pde.12335
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.