A Patient with Trisomy 13 Mosaicism with an Unusual Skin Pigmentary Pattern and Prolonged Survival
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 580–583, September/October 2014
How to Cite
González-del Angel, A., Estandia-Ortega, B., Gaviño-Vergara, A., Sáez-de-Ocariz, M., Velasco-Hernández, M. d. l. L. and Salas-Labadía, C. (2014), A Patient with Trisomy 13 Mosaicism with an Unusual Skin Pigmentary Pattern and Prolonged Survival. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 580–583. doi: 10.1111/pde.12339
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.