Common Use of Prescription Off-Label Acne Therapy in Children Younger Than 12 Years Old
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 551–555, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Parikh, S. A., Davis, S. A., Krowchuk, D. P. and Feldman, S. R. (2014), Common Use of Prescription Off-Label Acne Therapy in Children Younger Than 12 Years Old. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 551–555. doi: 10.1111/pde.12379
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2014
- Galderma Laboratories
- Abbott Labs
- Warner Chilcott
- Biogen Idec
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- HanAll Pharmaceuticals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.