Imatinib Mesylate–Induced Pseudoporphyria in Two Children
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 603–607, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Mahon, C., Purvis, D., Laughton, S., Bradbeer, P. and Teague, L. (2014), Imatinib Mesylate–Induced Pseudoporphyria in Two Children. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 603–607. doi: 10.1111/pde.12380
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.