Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization Analysis of Atypical Melanocytic Proliferations and Melanoma in Young Patients
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Pediatric Dermatology published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 561–569, September/October 2014
How to Cite
DeMarchis, E. H., Swetter, S. M., Jennings, C. D. and Kim, J. (2014), Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization Analysis of Atypical Melanocytic Proliferations and Melanoma in Young Patients. Pediatric Dermatology, 31: 561–569. doi: 10.1111/pde.12382
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
This article has been cited by:
- 1Practical application of new technologies for melanoma diagnosis, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2015, 72, 6, 943, , , ,
- 2Spitzoid melanoma of childhood: a case series and review, Melanoma Management, 2015, 2, 2, 121,
- 3Controversial tumors in pediatric surgical oncology, Current Problems in Surgery, 2014, 51, 12, 478, ,