Sisk Timothy, ed. Between Terror and Tolerance: Religious Leaders, Conflict, and Peacemaking. Washington, DC: Georgetown University Press, 2011.
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 Peace History Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Peace & Change
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 133–135, January 2014
How to Cite
Rinker, J. A. (2014), Sisk Timothy, ed. Between Terror and Tolerance: Religious Leaders, Conflict, and Peacemaking. Washington, DC: Georgetown University Press, 2011. . Peace & Change, 39: 133–135. doi: 10.1111/pech.12055
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!