Shawn F. Peters. The Catonsville Nine: A Story of Faith and Resistance in the Vietnam Era. New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 2012.
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 Peace History Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Peace & Change
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 147–149, January 2014
How to Cite
Peters, B. (2014), Shawn F. Peters. The Catonsville Nine: A Story of Faith and Resistance in the Vietnam Era. New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 2012. . Peace & Change, 39: 147–149. doi: 10.1111/pech.12061
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!