Parenteral-nutrition-associated liver disease after intestinal perforation in extremely low-birthweight infants: Consequent lethal portal hypertension
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2012 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 39–43, February 2013
How to Cite
Kubota, A., Mochizuki, N., Shiraishi, J., Nakayama, M., Kawahara, H., Yoneda, A., Tazuke, Y., Goda, T., Nakahata, K., Sano, H., Hirano, S. and Kitajima, H. (2013), Parenteral-nutrition-associated liver disease after intestinal perforation in extremely low-birthweight infants: Consequent lethal portal hypertension. Pediatrics International, 55: 39–43. doi: 10.1111/ped.12026
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2012 08:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!